Learn about the impact of your banking and investments, and how we can direct our impact consciously:
- How large banks fuel climate change with our money.
- The impact of owning stocks, bonds and funds: our power over corporations.
- The explosion of new socially responsible banks and low cost funds.
- Resources, tools and personal coaching, offered freely to help you divest & reinvest.
David Elliston of CleanMoney.Us and Fossil Free California. A frequent speaker on divestment, David started CleanMoney.Us to build a volunteer network of coaches and tools to help you understand and control the impact your money.
Marianna Tubman of the UUFRC Social Action Committee & 350 Silicon Valley Divestment Team, working locally to encourage cities and individuals to divest.
- July 21, 2018 at 12pm – 2pm
Unitarian Universalist Church
2124 Brewster Ave
Redwood City, CA 94062
Google map and directions
- 2 people are going